Demo nearby lists
- Ginger Meggs park is a pleasant open park at the bottom of Valley Road, Hornsby. There is a large open grassy area next to the main play equipment. You will find a few sets of slides, some swings, flying fox, and toddler play area under the main climbing frame. There is a sheltered area with two picnic tables. There is also a concrete path for bike riding. The area is fenced and there is a drinking fountain at the main gate..
near 26 Valley Rd, Hornsby NSW 2077, Australia
- This playground is located on Quarter Sessions Road. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two forts with two slides and a bridge. At the side you can find a set of swings. There's a picnic table near by on the open grassy area.
175-183 Quarter Sessions Road, Westleigh NSW 2120, Australia
- A small nice shaded playground. Really for toddlers and small kids. Fully fenced at the corner of Rosemead Rd and Dural Street Hornsby
near 1 Rosemead Rd, Hornsby NSW 2077, Australia
- This playground is located on Norman Avenue. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide and a monkey bar. At the side you can find a spring rider and a set of swings. Behind these toys you can find a sheltered picnic table.
near 57-67 Norman Avenue, Thornleigh NSW 2120, Australia
- Reddy Park is a simple but fund playground on Pretoria Parade, Hornsby NSW. There is a wonderful turpentine forest behind the playground that the kids love to explore. The main toy here is a long cable based flying fox, there is also a couple of swings (including a baby swing), and a timber climbing structure with ropes.
near 53 Pretoria Parade, Hornsby NSW 2077, Australia
Demo preview lists