Playground:Alistair Knox Park
Address: near 14 Panther Place
Eltham VIC 3095
Alistair Knox Park playground is found on Cnr of Main Rd and Panther Pl in Eltham. It's right near the library, is a short walk from train station, plenty of nearby parking, a good cafe next to library. The play area is upgraded and the equipment has plenty of interesting and unique stuff. There are a number of sound sculptures by Herbert Jercher, squeaky tyres, musical decking balls on a zig-zagging balance beam, a sonic bollard and a xylotapophone. Furthermore, a supernova, huge spring see-saw, nest swing, four regular swings and a multi-play unit with tunnel, slide, clatter bridge, pommels, monkey bars and small climbing wall. The park has several decorative sculptures by local artist Leigh Conkie, has a small wetlands lake, great tracks winding through it, grassy spaces for ball games and the other side of the park (on Susan St next to Bunnings Warehouse) there is a skate park for the older kids. Also there are a barbecue and plenty of seats and tables dotted about the place, and public toilets. Great park and playground, good for all the family to spend nice time together.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This small playground is located on the Tahlee Place in Montmorency. It is partially fenced and has nice trees giving some shade. There is a baby and a senior swing and walk path, too.
near 4 Tahlee Place, Montmorency VIC 3094, Australia
- Olympic Avenue Park in Montmorency has a small, basic playground in a lovely shady bushland area. There are swings, fort, slide and some other elements. Good for some short break and chill. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos.
near 22 Olympic Avenue, Montmorency VIC 3094, Australia
- Eltham Lower Park is a great park with lots of features, especially for kids of all ages and all abilities. It is located on Main Rd in Eltham. It features a beautiful, brand new Eltham Copper Butterfly themed accessible playground with awesome equipment. The large fenced play space is soft fall grounded, partially shady by trees. There are sculptures outlining the life cycle of the Eltham Copper Butterfly including wooden caterpillars and giant ants that kids can climb and sit on it, pretty nice butterfly wheels climbing walls, double flying fox - one with pommel, the other a harness seat, wheelchair-accessible carousel, a dry creek bed sandpit with accompanying elevated sand tables and a water pump, tactile panels with Braille and Auslan symbols throughout the site, tunnel slide down of a lumpy hill, regular, baby, nest and accessible swing, stand on spinner, wobbly mirrors. If it is not enough, visit the Diamond Valley Railway close at the park, the mini railway that sure your kids will adore! There are accessible water fountains, accessible picnic tables, accessible amenities building, BBQ facilities and picnic shelters, seating, accessible parking, accessible toilets. This park even hosts two ovals, lovely walk paths under nice trees, Eltham District Horse & Pony Club, Lower Eltham Cricket Club. This is definitely a must visit place!! You can help to make this article better by uploading so me photos.
near 1 Hohnes Road, Eltham VIC 3095, Australia
- The playground is set at Petrie Park, located on Bridge Crescent in Montmorency. It is a fun and colourful play area. It is best suited for younger kids, suitable for toddlers. Partially fenced, unsheltered but there are some shady trees around. Kids can enjoy varied playgroud elements as lovely train with tunnel and abacus, climbing set with bridge, two slides, small climbing nets, other abacus, two spring riders, swings, including baby swings, rope climbing tower. There are benches and picnic tables, public toilets and car parking. Next to the playground is an oval, if you want to kick to footy. Right next to railway line, great for train lovers. Also, near the playground you can find the Montmorency Scout Group and the Montmorency – Eltham RSL family friendly venue. Great place for some outdoor activity and fun.
near 5 Bridge Crescent, Montmorency VIC 3094, Australia
- The Harringtons Reserve is located on the Sackville Street, Montmorency. It is unfenced and unfenced, suitable for toddlers. You can find a fort with slide, monkey bar, another slide with ladder, 2 baby and 2 senior swings, two spring riders. There is a basketball half court, great for the older kids and adults. Some benches, too. Nice grassy area.
near 58-60 Sackville Street, Montmorency VIC 3094, Australia
- The Glendale Reserve is located on Brixton Avenue in Eltham North. It is unfenced and partially shaded with trees. Suitable for toddlers. You can find climbing frame set with monkey bars, flying fox, shop front, ladders, slides, spring rider and a baby and a senior swings and basketball half court for the older kids. There are picnic tables and large grassy area.
near 17 Riversdale Avenue, Eltham North VIC 3095, Australia
- This playground is located on Diamond Creek Trail. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a mounted swings and an ordinary one. Toy equipment is placed on a softfall area.
5 Pitura Place, Eltham Victoria 3095, Australia
- This playground is set at Dalvida Reserve, located on the Dalvida Ct in Eltham North. We have no details about this playground, so you can help to improve this article by adding some details and photos, Thank You!
near 4 Dalvida Court, Eltham North VIC 3095, Australia