Address: 346A Kingsway
Caringbah NSW 2229
Sutherland Shire Council
ph: (02) 9710 0333
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Sunnyside Avenue. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a rope bridge, a monkey bar and a spring rider. Around the park you can find a bike track. There are some seats around this park.
20 Gordon Street, Caringbah NSW 2229, Australia
- This playground is located in Breen Park, next to a Glenn McGrath Oval. Kids can play on toys such as fort and tow slides. It is situated in a nice shady area and fenced from the street by vegetation fence. Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
204B Willarong Rd, Caringbah NSW 2229, Australia
- This is a small but very enjoyable playground located on Jacaranda Road in Sydney. The play area is patyalli fenced, unsheltered. You can find a baby and a senior swing, climbing farmes with slide, monkey bar, sliding pole and challenging bridge. There is a benche. This park is attached to a large oval. A great park to take older children, as they can play football or soccer while the young ones climb on the playground equipment. This park had a really nice feel. Good for some play and relax.
near 47 Jacaranda Road, Sydney NSW 2229, Australia
15 Laguna St, Caringbah South NSW 2229, Australia
- Kareena Park is divided into two parts - one is the playground and a tea house (for more info check http://www.teahouse.com.au/) and the other one is the E. G. Waterhouse National Camellia Garden with a BBQ area and playground at the south end of the gardens (for more info check http://www.sutherlandshire.nsw.gov.au/Recreation/Parks/Camellia_Gardens_Caringbah_South). First playground has entrance from the Kareena Road and is fenced and nicely shaded by trees. Kids can play on several toys such as slide, playhouse. There's also a bench inside the fence. Please helpmake this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
opposite 106 Kareena Road, Miranda NSW 2228, Australia
- This small playground is located on Castelanu Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and two set of swings.
near 2 Castelnau Street, Caringbah South NSW 2229, Australia
- This playground is located on Woodward Avenue, Caringbah. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides, (one senior and another one for junior kids) and a monkey bar. There is also a spring rider and a set of swings. There is an unsheltered picnic table as well.
22 Woodward Ave, Caringbah South NSW 2229, Australia
- This playground is located on Wonga Road, just up from the boat ramp. It is partially fenced with limited natural shad. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide. There are also two platform seats, toilets and some parking.
8 Wonga Road, Yowie Bay NSW 2228, Australia