Address: 100B Adelaide St
Meadowbank NSW 2114
This playground is located on Adelaide Street and inside at one of major sporting areas. It is fenced and shaded. Toy equipment includes: two forts with slides and a spring rider. All equipment is placed on a softfall area. This is a good park for pre- schoolers. At the side of the park you can find some seating area. Tennis courts are located at the side of the park.
Ryde City Council
ph: (02) 9952 8222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This park is located on Consitution Road inside Meadowbank Park.It is fenced and shaded. It has a variety of toy equipment: a play system, a see-saw, a spring rocker and a slide. Toy equipment is placed on a softfall area. Around the park you can find sheltered picnic areas.
117-119 Constitution Rd, Meadowbank NSW 2114, Australia
- This are three playgrounds on Meadowbank Park. This playground is located on Andrew Street and it is partially fenced. Toy equipment includes: one slide, a climbing unit, a spring rocker, and a swing. This is sheltered area. Not far and on Constiution Road you can find a slide, swings and a spring rocker. And on Adelaide Street you can find a see saw, a slide, spring rockers and a fort. There is also parking and sheltered picnic areas. Around the park there is a cycle and walk path and seats. There is plenty of open field area to enjoy as well. In front of the playground and on Andrew St you can find two bus stops.
near 40 Andrew St, Melrose Park NSW 2114, Australia
- This playground is located on Meadow Crescent inside Memorial Park. It is not fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one swing, a see saw, a monkey bar , spring rider and a fort with simple and tunel slides. Picnic areas with and without shelters, BBQs, seats and a cycle path are also available around the park.
13 Meadow Crescent, Meadowbank NSW 2114, Australia
- This small playground is located on Union Street. It is unfenced, unshaded and suitable for pre schoolers. Toy equipment includes: one fort with slide and a spring rider. At the side of the park you can find some parking as well.
near 6 Union St, West Ryde NSW 2114, Australia
- You can find this playground in Lions Park, from either Victoria Rd or Shaftsbury Rd West Ryde. This is a nice playground with a large open area beside. There are trees providing only very limited shade but an extra place to play. There is a bit of road noise, but the trees do hide it a bit. There are swings, spring riders and climbing areas. All on bark softfall. There are a few benches in the tree shade and space for picnics as well. Sorry for the bad photo, please upload one on your next visit.
near 2 Shaftsbury Rd, West Ryde NSW 2114, Australia
- This playground is located on Belmore Street. It is fenced and it has got a toddler combination equipment, triple swings, a mini climbing rope, spring toys. All toy equipment is placed on softfall. The area is great for picnics and going south you can find a restaurant not far from the park. There is also some parking area and accessible toilets. There is no fence between the play area and the river. (please make this article better up uploading some recent photos)
near 100 Belmore St, Ryde NSW 2112, Australia
- Located on Mary St. Unfenced, sheltered by sail, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. There are two springers, baby and senior swing, fort, double slide, spiral slide, noughts and crosses, abacus, climbers. Some grass beside and benches.
near 1 Mary Street, Rhodes NSW 2138, Australia
- Anzac Park is on Anzac Avenue, West Ryde. It is partially fenced and shaded. Toy equipment includes: one fort with a slide and a set of swings, a spring rider and a sliding pole. This has a great open space area to enjoy. At the side of the park you can find some seating area and parking
near 80 Anzac Ave, West Ryde NSW 2114, Australia